Purple Grape is not responsible for the actions of any third party company, their services and their use of the information that they may collect.
What information do your Services obtain and how is it used?
We may use your information for various different reasons, including:
Improving our Services: We collect and log the your information to maintain and improve our products and services.
Purchase Information: We collect information about the purchases you make with our services in both virtual and real currency.
Crash Analytics: We may collect, monitor and analyze crash reports automatically submitted during your use of our services.
Usage Information: We also collect information relating to your usage of our services, which includes your progress, achievement, leaderboards and any other interactions you may have with our services.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by your Services?
Yes. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Purple Grape Games is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, we will post a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in
ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- to advertisers and third party advertising networks and analytics companies as described in the section below
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, our Services may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use our Services.
Do your Services collect precise real time location information of the device?
Our Services do not collect precise information about the location of your mobile device.
What are my opt-out rights?
You can stop all collection of information by our Services easily by terminating use of our Services. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Please see http://adcolony.com/legal/privacy/ for information about AdColony.
Please visit https://help.chartboost.com/legal/privacy for further information about Chartboost.
You can opt-out of Flurry Analytics here: http://www.flurry.com/user-opt-out.html
You can opt-out of Google Analytics here:https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
We do not use our Services to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will delete such information within a reasonable time frame.
If you have any questions regarding privacy while using our Services, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at email@example.com.